CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at these for a while, and lurking here and if It weren't for this forum I probably would not have bought one. So, I blame all of you!!!:D. Just kidding, I gained the knowledge here to make an educated purchase, Thank you. I will be reading what has been posted till now to help with upgrades. My first order of business will be a higher windshield. Thanks again.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Jack Cactus,
If you want a Honda tall windshield check out the want ad section.
I have a Honda tall....but it doesn't really do the job unless you are about 5'4".
If you are taller get a Cee Bailey.
There have been a lot of writeups on thios subject.

Since we are to blame for you buying this bike I'm sure all the members would throw in about $100 to pay for the bike......NOTTTT!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jack Cactus,
If you want a Honda tall windshield check out the want ad section.
I have a Honda tall....but it doesn't really do the job unless you are about 5'4".
If you are taller get a Cee Bailey.
There have been a lot of writeups on thios subject.

Since we are to blame for you buying this bike I'm sure all the members would throw in about $100 to pay for the bike......NOTTTT!
Thanks Vulcan, I am 5'11, so I have been reading about the Cee Bailey. The sooner I could get that hundred bucks fro everyone the sooner I can get some accesories:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Hey Vulcan, shouldn't he be pay us as thanks. A shrink charges lots per hour to get into your mind, we must have got into his as he bought one. I'll take cash please...

welcome to the forum. Jack Cactus. Better put up some sort of picture of your ride (sort of a proof of life ) or nobody believes it.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Okay Bill, I agree.
I'm easy and I'll take cash too Jack Cactus!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts