CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
933 Posts
Looks nicely equipped. Need to remove the seat and get that plastic tucked in and resecured. Looks like it is missing the retaining clip.

Congrats and welcome!

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Way to go!(y) Looks like you scored a beauty. As Honda says; w/DCT, switch to neutral before engine shut off. Hopefully it came w/owners manual, very helpful info.
Welcome, stay safe & enjoy! Questions...fire away, lots of nice folks here.;)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Agree with TLeventry, secure the rear cowl sticking outside the seat before it breaks. Accessories I see are heated grips, handlebar risers, kuryakyn floorboards, pig tale for battery charger, Trex center stand, Viking bags with brackets and back rest. Using the links you can download the digital version of the owner’s manual and service manual. Check the chain slack in the manual. The chain looks dry and a few links bound up. Use the advanced search feature too look up automatic chain oilers. I use the Cobrra chain oiler and am happy with it.
http://www.greenknights36.com/html/files/Pictures/Temp/ServiceManual.pdf
Owners Manuals - Honda

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats! The red looks good, and you have some good accessories already, so $$$ saved (for a new chain). When I bought my NOS 2014 in 2017, I opted for white because my previous five bikes had been red (can you say "rut" boys and girls?). It looks like a stormtrooper's bike! I too am in midwest (WI) and share your pain waiting for clear roads and >30 degree temps.

Reactions: 350Four
1 - 8 of 8 Posts