CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Welcome to the Forum, Murdock. I hope you enjoy your new hobby and motorcycle.

Registered
Congrats and welcome!

Registered
What JAsper said. The level of impaired or distracted drivers on the road today is remarkable. I have no idea why. After that cheery note, enjoy the bike and congratulations! I spend about a week a month in Louisville in a pre-covid world. Strat again in September. I was amazed at the number of riders in that town. Enjoy!

Registered
Welcome Jasper...I live in southern Indiana and work in Louisville...dont have the ctx but has its paternal twin, the nc700x

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome Jasper...I live in southern Indiana and work in Louisville...dont have the ctx but has its paternal twin, the nc700x
Nice. I'm actually in southern Indiana too; Jeff. I really like the NC700x with the helmet trunk. If you ever want to get together for a beer or something let me know. Cheers

Registered
Welcome. I spent a winter and spring at Fort Knox a long time ago, so I imagine that's really nice riding country (it was fun in a tank). Enjoy!

Registered
2015 Blue Grey CTX700 DCT ABS
Hi all. New to riding and just got my new (to me) 2015 CTX. See you out on the road.
Welcome. I spent a winter and spring at Fort Knox a long time ago, so I imagine that's really nice riding country (it was fun in a tank). Enjoy!
I鈥檓 also in Louisville. I鈥檓 recovering from hand surgery, but I鈥檇 love to take a ride when I鈥檓 back in the saddle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts