CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!! Just picked up a new naked version last week and I love it!! Been riding since early 07 and honestly, my frequency and interest in riding had started to dwindle lately....... enter the CTX and just having it for this short amount of time has rekindled the fire and I'm itching to take it out more and more. It's an amazing bike!!

I look forward to sharing some stories and meeting some new people.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and Merry Christmas to you!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JerseyBiker, That sounds awesome!! I'm in!!

Reactions: JerseyBiker

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Hello all!! Just picked up a new naked version last week and I love it!! Been riding since early 07 and honestly, my frequency and interest in riding had started to dwindle lately....... enter the CTX and just having it for this short amount of time has rekindled the fire and I'm itching to take it out more and more. It's an amazing bike!!

I look forward to sharing some stories and meeting some new people.

Welcome to the forum and glad you got yourself a great Christmas present. Lots of info and discussions here to laugh and cry about and help you get acquainted with it. Next time out on it, snap a picture and post it. We all share them sort of things here.

Spring isn't far away now so plan some long trips now that the
"kindling" has a good "fire" going...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome!!! I plan on keeping this one a while and hopefully to put lots of miles on it. I'll get those pics, asap!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also have a CTX 700 full faring model. I live in Irmo, SC so a group ride is always welcome.

AWESOME!!! I really like Irmo but the traffic on that side of town, starting at Malfunction Junction is too bad for me. I live on Jackson.

We should meet up and ride around Lake Murray.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts