CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, I'm a new member here. Rode 35-40yrs ago back in southeast Asia, recently decided to ride again and bought me a CTX700ND. It came with the Honda 2 side hard cases. I took them off for an easier learning curve. Now, there are 2 rectangular holes, I'm looking for the part to cover up, do you know what it's called, and where I can find them? Thank you very much.

Automotive tire Car Automotive lighting Hood Rim

·
Registered
750 Posts
The N model came stock with paint matched plastic covers attached with screws underneath the rear cowls with no saddle bag inner supports. You need to look up your year to get the correct paint match color. In the diagram you will need numbers 5-6 and 4 each #10 screws. The covers are incredibly cheap @$10.22 each. You will need to remove both rear cowls and maybe the inner supports to re- install them. See video at 2:55 min mark on how they are attached.
Honda Motorcycle 2015 OEM Parts Diagram for Rear Cowl | Partzilla.com

·
Registered
226 Posts
Dgall, you beat me to the punch. So let me just add that, in the past, Partzilla has offered free shipping (without a minimum order) in December. Also “ships in 2-3 days” can mean from US warehouse or from the next shipping container to leave Japan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts