CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering why this Forum doesn't have a "New Member" welcome thread at the top of the Main Lobby? The other forums I am a member on have one and it is kind of a nice way to meet new members.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
There is a new members section but it has not been used much. We just seem to get to know each other by our posts.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, but as the member list grows it might be a good "Sticky" thread to have. Our sister site: Honda NC700S, NC700X Forums
might be an example. Over 2,000 members at this point.
Just bringing it up as something to consider. Hey, I'm a motorcycle junkie and actually a current member of 5 Forums of bikes I own. I realize it is a lot of effort to Admin for these Forums and I appreciate what is involved.

·
Registered
975 Posts
If most members are like me at this point, I just click on active topics and don't even pay attention to which forum the OP was made on. But when I start a thread, I do try to remember to look through the categories first. Like was stated, I'm sure these separate forums may become more important as we grow, but I don't think we'll ever need more of them; maybe just reorganize, or change some at most. The spot for new members to introduce themselves does seem a little far down the list, but other than that, I don't see a problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts