CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa brought wife new CTX 700 for Christmas. Santa did good, got lots of cookies. She loves the automatic and lighter weight. She rode, can I say this on here, Harley's for 10 years but gave them up when she started having wrist, hand and elbow issues from operating the clutch. I am still riding a Harley but that CTX 1300 looks interesting. We are looking forward to riding together again.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome!! I graduated high school in West Palm Beach and my sister and parents lived in Port St. Lucie up till 2 years ago. Congrats to your wife on the new bike.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Santa brought wife new CTX 700 for Christmas. Santa did good, got lots of cookies. She loves the automatic and lighter weight. She rode, can I say this on here, Harley's for 10 years but gave them up when she started having wrist, hand and elbow issues from operating the clutch. I am still riding a Harley but that CTX 1300 looks interesting. We are looking forward to riding together again.
Outstanding! What a lovely thing to do! Enjoy that wonderful bike.

Ride Often, Ride Safe
f

·
Registered
18 Posts
:) You got me beat by a couple of years - Palm Beach Lakes 1996

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Leslar2014 and wife,

welcome to the forum and welcome as a new CTX owner too. Great gift but I bet you just wanted her to ride with you more often (clever) and this should do it.

Florida in the winter must be nice riding more often than other places.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats! What color did you get her?

I wish my significant other would have bought me a bike like you did for yours. I had to settle for permission from my wife to buy it for myself.:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts