CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I recently discovered the CTX700 and now I want to get one!

I currently ride a 2007 Burgman 650 Exec. It's a nice bike, but I don't like the riding position (feeling like I'm going to slide forward off the seat when I hit the brakes) and the small wheels/tires really make you feel every pebble in the road. I know a 650 scooter is really a motorcycle, but it just doesn't feel or look like a regular motorcycle to me. Although I don't really care very much what other people think, I do get tired of defending why it's a motorcycle. In fact, my wife forgets that is IS a motorcycle and says "are you riding the moped today?" LOL.

I really like to styling of the CTX700 and I will probably go with the DCT version. Until then, I'll keep reading and learning about it right here on the forums and watching Youtube videos.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome.........I'm here is Palm Bay Florida and just got a CTX700E.
Great bike..........I've always loved Honda's though.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Hi everyone!

I recently discovered the CTX700 and now I want to get one!

Welcome to the forum. rthad . Many CTX owners here have had your model scooter.

You gotta straighten your wife out, MOPED is kind of insulting even for your scooter. You need to refer to it often with a name, Suzuki, Bergie, bike, motorcycle, or what ever.(my wife uses Bike because I have 2 she uses the same name). Then when you get the CTX or new bike, do the same thing. Moped just has to go away, They have pedals, your ride does not. lol

Florida gotta be good riding most of the year. its 32 right now and I don't ride under 35.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts