CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
on line at Strobes n more.....its there own design but I also have a whelen ti3 on my wing...there the same size...Its really easy to mount but routing the wires is.....well challenging.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice clean look there Ceeteex....these lites will get it done when you put the brakes on!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it has built in and changeable flash patterns...I just picked one and put the wires away....You can put a switch on it to change patterns but the room on the CTX is as you know very limited

·
Registered
51 Posts
on line at Strobes n more.....its there own design but I also have a whelen ti3 on my wing...there the same size...Its really easy to mount but routing the wires is.....well challenging.....
Looked up the light, and it sounds like a great buy. Good price, especially with the brake light override built in as an easy-to-use setting. Any way I can make myself more visible is good money and time spent. Thanks for the info Garry. I'll be picking up a pair of these for mine and my wife's bike.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Been dragging my feet, but finally bought a pair of these LED's. Should have my CTX and my wife's Ducati looking all the more visible and safer in another week. Thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chip go to strobes and more web site click on body mount..the one I used on the CTX was Strobes own design E-3 next gen....the one I have on my wing is Whelen tir-3 these are basically the same only price variation....I can't tell the difference when there on....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts