CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,
I'm an official member of the CTX 700 club. The only addition is the Honda saddle bags. The dealership painted them black to match the bike. I love this bike. It is a perfect height and weight for me. Attached is a picture.

Be safe and stay upright,
Black Cat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Greetings to you Black Cat, nice naked DCT model. painting the bags makes it yours even more. Welcome to the forum and Happy riding.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Greetings all,
I'm an official member of the CTX 700 club. The only addition is the Honda saddle bags. The dealership painted them black to match the bike. I love this bike. It is a perfect height and weight for me. Attached is a picture.

Be safe and stay upright,
Black Cat
Sweet!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
ok after looking at both pictures I gotta ask. first picture the left side reflects fantastic the rock road surface and the last picture of the right side they look almost flat black.

You weren't going for a dual look were you depending on which side they see you coming?

just kidding but look at the pics and see if that might be a thought.

great look to your bike.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The 2nd pic is definitely without the panels. I was thinking of leaving the (white) panels off of my wife's, and that's the look alright (except his 2nd pic has the Honda emblem applied; maybe a different bike???).

Buy the bags without applying the colored panels and that's what they look like.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts