CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully, I'll have my CTX700, standard, in red at my home this coming Saturday. It's due in today @ Southern Honda in Chattanooga. I've got it reserved. I've got my trade in already on their lot. I've got a pickup truck set up to borrow to pick it up.

I'm not getting any accessories at this time but will be looking to get a front chock and rear-wheel roller and oil change parts pretty quick, and, depending on how I find the quality of ride on the highway, I may start looking at windshield options.

I'm going to give them a call as soon as I get home this evening to see if it will have showed up.

I've been waiting since May on this baby and have barely done any riding since that time. I hope it all happens this weekend. It's been a long summer! It'll be good to get out of the cage for my commute.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the CTX700s didn't make it on the 8th as scheduled to Southern Honda. Looks like it will be next week before I'll take delivery.

...but I'm staying primed!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just got an email from my dealer saying my wife's white CTX700 is supposed to show up today through Saturday. Of course I'm not telling her. Heehee. As far as I know this will be the first faired version in my area.

Las Vegas, NV

1 - 4 of 4 Posts