CTX 700 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
I bought the Spidi Full DPS (it is a parallel model with Hit-Air model ST-C with fixed back protection). I made my decision between Spidi and Hit-Air and ended up to Spidi because the local importer has no samples to see, but Hi-Air would have been my choice too. Helite models have a poorer neck protection, the reason why I dropped them. I love it just now, because the summer is here again and the time of riding. The second week around 25掳C = 77掳F ?

Has anyone ideas how to install frame sliders? The upper engine bolt is too near my legs and other bolts too low. I made some efforts to design a fixing piece to the frame tube, but it is still only a plan.

Registered
I bought the Spidi Full DPS (it is a parallel model with Hit-Air model ST-C with fixed back protection). I made my decision between Spidi and Hit-Air and ended up to Spidi because the local importer has no samples to see, but Hi-Air would have been my choice too. Helite models have a poorer neck protection, the reason why I dropped them. I love it just now, because the summer is here again and the time of riding. The second week around 25掳C = 77掳F ?

Has anyone ideas how to install frame sliders? The upper engine bolt is too near my legs and other bolts too low. I made some efforts to design a fixing piece to the frame tube, but it is still only a plan.
I got Fehlings crash guards and they are 100%-I've seen good reviews for T-Rex in this space also...

Registered
I have done lots of research and I'm going to go Hit Air.
Just trying to figure out the difference between MLV-YC and MLV-P.
they look very similar with exception of large reflector on MLV-P.
The reason I'm choosing one of these if because they are very open and let air flow go through.
I ride mostly during rummer and like to keep it cool and these won't make it much warmer by the looks of them.
That opening in slit in the back is important to allow heat to escape.
Does anyone here have one of these and know the difference between the two?

Registered
I have done lots of research and I'm going to go Hit Air.
Just trying to figure out the difference between MLV-YC and MLV-P.
they look very similar with exception of large reflector on MLV-P.
The reason I'm choosing one of these if because they are very open and let air flow go through.
I ride mostly during rummer and like to keep it cool and these won't make it much warmer by the looks of them.
That opening in slit in the back is important to allow heat to escape.
Does anyone here have one of these and know the difference between the two?
Do you run the tether between your legs? I just purchased the no name Motoair vest from Amazon-trying it for the summer (although) it should fit over my jackets when the cold returns. Any suggestions anyone?

Registered

Do you run the tether between your legs? I just purchased the no name Motoair vest from Amazon-trying it for the summer (although) it should fit over my jackets when the cold returns. Any suggestions anyone?
Very satisfied with the Motoair-1 vest (Amazon) tethered it to the pannier bracket by my right hip (no side bags) wore a t-shirt underneath, elbow pad, knee pads-was comfortable and protected-I did forget to un-tether it when I got home but it didn't detonate!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts