CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a 16 inch dark one. I will post pics when it gets here.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm waiting for them to design one for the DCT model.

Reactions: Patefermente

·
Registered
49 Posts
Madstad Engineering

I wrote an e-mail to Madstad's r&d guy, and he replied quickly with regard to a windshield for the CTX700 DCT. At that time, the new model for the CTX700n was still in final development, but he said that they would be working on a model for the DCT in the coming weeks. It's my hope that they're able to work on this and develop a windshield by the time the real cold weather sets in. To get things moving, though, it couldn't hurt if Madstad heard from as many DCT owners as possible to help motivate them to further, and quicker, development. I, for one, feel that the shorty windshield isn't doing the job.

-- Patefermente

·
Registered
49 Posts
DCT distinction

I agree... specify the fairing model. In my email exchange with r&d, the fairing model was the topic of the conversation and should be mentioned in future correspondence to be clear. Thanks for the correction...

·
Registered
975 Posts
Madstad already knows that I'm waiting patiently on a windshield from them for my fairing model. Reviews are mixed on the OEM tall screen. The shorty screen is tolerable with me except for the noise, so I'm not going to get in a hurry. Madstad always seems to get it right from everything I've been reading.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
gregsfc .... i am also interested in the fairing model. The $$ tall screen just doesn't cut it for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts