CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
I'm desperately trying to find saddle bags that will fit and that are in my budget range. Looking to spend up to $300 for inexpensive saddle bags, but open to any options you can suggest.

You can contact me directly at [email protected].

Thanks in advance!
Steve Chambers
If $300 is a hard budget, some sort of throw over bags with Effem Tee's closet rod mod, may be a good choice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah they make a great bag but it will be over his budget.
I found this Shad saddle bags that are certainly affordable, but with a late delivery, it will be too late before I take my trip. If you know where I can buy this bag with a quick delivery, I'd be super grateful. Thanks!

Shad semi-rigid saddle bags

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Lol yeah but my Shad side cases and inner supports set me back $800.
I got my shad side cases and 3p mounts for about $400.... I bought the 3p mounts second hand off the forum at the right time, and then got the side cases off eBay (open box store display model). If you are patient, the right deals will come along.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got my shad side cases and 3p mounts for about $400.... I bought the 3p mounts second hand off the forum at the right time, and then got the side cases off eBay (open box store display model). If you are patient, the right deals will come along.
I was patient and got a used Corbin. But the inability to carry anything got on my nerves pretty quickly. So, yeah. I paid full price for those.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm desperately trying to find saddle bags that will fit and that are in my budget range. Looking to spend up to $300 for inexpensive saddle bags, but open to any options you can suggest.

Thanks in advance!
Steve Chambers
Hi Steve, I just ordered Mutazu GA for my bike. You also need the inner supports and brackets. There is numerous treads of this topic on this forum. Good luck with your decision and enjoy your trip.

·
Registered
366 Posts

Thanks in advance!
Steve Chambers
Plus one on the SHAD cases. I have all three and I love them. Lots of room and if you should drop your bike they will protect it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts