CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have one on my bike as well. mine's called "motoparty" on amazon for about $35.00. works quite well
Yep, I had a Laminar Lip on a previous bike and this MotoParty works just as well for about 1/3 the cost. The difference on the Givi windshield is significant, but it does make me have to sit up straight to look over it... so, I am looking through it for close stuff, over it for distance.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I polished out a scratch in one of the 360 camera lenses last night. Wasn't planning on shooting any video today, but... I was going for a ride, so...

A few preview photos...

Plant Sky Road surface Infrastructure Natural landscape

Lighting Road surface Sky Tree World

Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle Helmet Motorcycle

·
Registered
2015 CTX700
11 Posts
Yep, I had a Laminar Lip on a previous bike and this MotoParty works just as well for about 1/3 the cost. The difference on the Givi windshield is significant, but it does make me have to sit up straight to look over it... so, I am looking through it for close stuff, over it for distance.
I have the same item, and I agree that it works well. I didn't even put on the thumbscrews, mine works fine and stays put with the original hardware.

·
Registered
377 Posts
It isn't always about blasting through the curves - sometimes you just feel like lollygagging...

A couple photos to remember the day...

View attachment 89873
View attachment 89872
Just got back from the Black Hills. Always magical. Thanks for posting ...great photos.

·
Registered
230 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts