1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
892 Posts
Sorry, but this looks like it should be posted as a commercial for HD rather than posted on a Honda CTX700 forum. I really don't brand bash, (and I kind of like HD's) but when you posted this, you didn't provide a review of the bike, or provide any information about why you decided to ride the Ultra rather than the Honda. Does this make sense?

·
Registered
975 Posts
This was posted by the administrator; probably to help pay for the site, or just to add something to the forum. I read the first paragraph and quit. The reviewer didn't even review the bike; only the tour that he took. Odd article for sure!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Harleys are ok in my book, but I pm's the administrator that maybe it should have been on the forum somewhere else, like off topic if picture has to be there. The ride info did not need the picture. Nice bike if you like 800 pounds.

·
Super Moderator
6,250 Posts
Closer to 900lbs. The sport helmet cracks me up though! I have zero intrest in harleys, let alone opening the link. Can we say "traitor" hosting a specific brand/model and not using it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts