CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
463 Posts
Let the fun and games begin!
Now if you kept your finger off the trigger when racking the slide you wouldn't hear that big BANG!

Reactions: Saimerej

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
nice picture of a CTX but those boots. If he showed up at our local Burger Bike night every 3rd Thursday of the month (yes I go to it on my CTX and it is 90 percent Harleys) This rider would be called out for violation of the cruiser dress code with that color boots. IMHO (imho = disclaimer)

·
Registered
975 Posts
I like the gear. And Kudos to som2002 for putting himself out there for a ridicule. Form over function is the way to go in my light-weight opinion, even if one can't eat a flamed-broiled burger one Thursday night a month:D. With those brown boots (I wear brown too), I can go somewhere; take off my outer layer of riding gear; and no one can tell I came in on a bike. My helmet is even more offensive I guess. It's white. I bought a color hoping to be seen by cagers; did not consider whether it would be accepted by the MC community only to have someone make a left turn in front of me and have to start over with gear and bike after getting out of the hospital.

Funny regarding boots. I've got a pair of those black riding boots with side zippers that were clearanced at Cycle Gear for $25 and wore them a while until I got a new pair of work boots, so that I'd have something that was water resistant if I got caught out in the rain. I rode them to a VA appointment one day and went in the office wearing them along with regular street clothes. The doctor inquired as to what kind of shoes I was wearing. I guess outside of the MC community, that kind of foot gear must appear as strange; especially without the matching black, leather jacket.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,745 Posts
I'm just happy he's wearing boots. Living in a college town, half the riders you see on the road are wearing flip-flops and shorts.

·
Registered
433 Posts
For the record that is not me, just a photo I quickly grabbed off of the interwebs to save this off topic thread. :D And I wear tennis shoes most of the time and no helmet, cause I like to live on the edge. I have also ran with scissors. ;)

Reactions: Saimerej
1 - 12 of 12 Posts