CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
YES! She does look good. I see lots of things in the window that probably sound as good as that Black beauty going down the road. Not.,,,

How long is your commute? what type of temps on way in versus way out after work this time of year? Right now we get 77 which would be a nice ride in to work but 109 after work makes it pretty hard to ride so I choose not to for now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Short commute, maybe 15 minutes each way. Sure beats driving though! Temps have been in the mid 80's, so pretty comfortable.

The guitars don't sound too shabby either. ;)

People have been asking about the bike everywhere I go, it's pretty fun to be riding something unique. I

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Your commute is pretty close to my type.

Tomorrow should be only 99 with 66 at 7am when I head to work so should be riding tomorrow. Only have 5 miles through town so 12-15 minutes. I am lucky that I get a covered shaded area at work where I can park it kind of out of sight too. Been thinking about keeping a bike cover there too (it does attract dust) but that would slow my getaway at 4pm.

Other than fellow workers, I haven't stopped where other bikers are so not had any conversations about it. One lady did like the gold metal flake sparkle in the red paint. There are a few bike night meets around the area each month so will be taking it to them when I can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts