CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time back, one of the member posted that he was selling a "plug n play" harness that made it easy to add additional lighting to the rear of the bike.

I recently sold my CTX, and had built my own harness from plans offered here. Before selling, I took everything off and returned the bike to stock. Would like to get one of those ready made harnesses for the new owner.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Hello Dave. Hope you are doing well. That was user explorecaves.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Yup, that would be me. Current lead time seems to be running about 3 weeks from when I receive funds to when it is in your hands since I do not keep parts on hand to assemble the harness.

·
Registered
2015_HONDA_CTX-700N_DCT_SILVER
3 Posts
Hello,
I just purchased a ctx700, saw your post about taillight harness you made. Can you please tell if you still sell them. How much will it be. Thank you for your reply.
Thank You,
Shad

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Hello,
I just purchased a ctx700, saw your post about taillight harness you made. Can you please tell if you still sell them. How much will it be. Thank you for your reply.
Thank You,
Shad
Link to the thread is in my signature. $55 shipped to the lower 48 with tracking. I have not checked recently if parts are still available for me to order given the worldwide part shortages, but last time I ordered it was about a 3 week lead time from when I received funds to when the harness was in the purchasers hands.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Link to the thread is in my signature. $55 shipped to the lower 48 with tracking. I have not checked recently if parts are still available for me to order given the worldwide part shortages, but last time I ordered it was about a 3 week lead time from when I received funds to when the harness was in the purchasers hands.
Thank you for your reply, i will let you know.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The harness is totally worth it. My wife and I both have N models and I use them on both. I just put on the Admore case lights for Givi cases and it made it so much easier to connect. Just pop off the left tupperware and plug in and go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The harness is totally worth it. My wife and I both have N models and I use them on both. I just put on the Admore case lights for Givi cases and it made it so much easier to connect. Just pop off the left tupperware and plug in and go.
Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts