CTX 700 Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I just tried to email him, and got a returned email back saying it's not a valid email address...
The address is in fact, good. However, it has be "tagged as bad" because recently his domain got erroneously reported as a hazardous site by one or more of the self-proclaimed internet police lists. He's got his website guy working on getting it removed, but that's not easy nor quick. Therefore, try calling after about 10:00am to be more sure they are in the office. The numbers are: 727-848-3300 and 727-233-9976. Be persistent. This is a classic, all American, Mom & Pop operation.

·
Registered
2014 Ctx700
11 Posts
That is likely because recently his domain got erroneously tagged as a hazardous site by one or more of the self-proclaimed internet police lists. He's got his website guy working on getting it removed, but that's not easy nor quick. Therefore, try calling after about 10:00am to be more sure they are in the office. The numbers are: 727-848-3300 and 727-233-9976. Be persistent. This is a classic, all American, Mom & Pop operation.
Awesome thank you so much! I'm very lucky and glad to have found this forum!

·
Registered
2014 Ctx700
11 Posts
I did call 3 times yesterday to both numbers and send a message via there website, and left a message on there voicemail, I'm hoping I didn't miss the boat on these awesome bracketz

·
Super Moderator
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I did call 3 times yesterday to both numbers and send a message via there website, and left a message on there voicemail, I'm hoping I didn't miss the boat on these awesome bracketz
Give them a few days to respond (even a week sometimes). Like I said, they are literally a "Mom & Pop" operation and sometimes get overwhelmed. I can assure you that the Bracketz are worth waiting for. I've bought two sets in my time.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts