CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built a 2 cycle motorbike and later bought a 4 cycle motorbike which I rode for more than a 1,000 miles over 2 years before getting my MC endorsement on my license. I kicked tires, took some test rides, intense research, counted my money but 2 weeks after getting the license I bought my 2014 CTX700N. I couldn't be happier and as I have said many times before, she is a keeper! Just for the record, I'll be 75 and making up for lost time riding on my Honda!

Here is a brief look at the bike after 4 years and 6,330 mile!:)

Jimmy H.
AKA Spirit IV

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
I'll be 75 next year too, and I don't plan to quit riding for many more years. I've given up using the bike as a commuter, as there are too many aggressive, or distracted drivers on our busy freeways. But I'm keeping it, and using it for Patriot Guard Missions, and a few casual rides to find interesting places to video. Your videos have been an inspiration to me. I bought a GoPro, and now I'm learning how to use it, and how to use editing software. Watch out YouTube, Daddy Dave is coming!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the review! I've been looking at the CTX, NCx and NT. I am leaning toward the CTX that I have seen older years but brand new sold nearby. If they were shaft drive, the CTX DCT would be exactly what I am looking for. I turn 66 on the 17th and will be shopping next year.

Thanks again,

Lee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts