CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

After asking multiple dealers, I am have gotten two deals. Dealer A who does not have the ctx700D (Fairing, DCT, ABS) with bags and windshield, is saying they can do $10,100 OTD while dealer B who has this config in crate (accessories installed afterwards) is saying $10,250 OTD. I am in Colorado and my tax rate is 2.9%. Is it worth the wait for $150 (season is almost gone in Colorado), I can go pick up the bike on Saturday at Dealer B.

Let me know your thoughts, Thanks !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fwiw, i'd go with B to get the ride asap. i'm in colo, too. good luck and have a ton o' fun.
Did you buy one Shadowman, what kind of a deal did you get ? I have put down a deposit on dealer B. Yup I thought so too with the season going. Please share your experience.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
150.00 is not much now a days and if you plan to put some miles on it quickly, get it now. You will get your money's worth in fun before winter comes.

Reactions: som2002

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys, going tomorrow to get one if everything goes well ! I will update with my experience and the price breakup. Its been raining here for past three days hopefully weather opens up tomorrow and there's less water on the road.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm in Denver too. Bought mine at Fay Myers. got the last fairing DCT, but it was 'old' stock, so they knocked off $700 in fees.

if I paid the loan over time, I would end up paying 10k with the extra warranty coverage, parts, labor (I am not mechanically skilled yet).

the OTD price on the bike would have been about 9k otherwise.

Figure in which dealer you like best. Fay Myers is not usually the cheaper option, but I've had good luck with them and folks that have worked there have good things to say.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts