CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

This is an announcement to let you all know that ctx700forum.com will be added sometime next week to the Motorcycle.com Mobile App. The app is available in a free version, and paid version that can be downloaded for both iPhone and Android devices. When accessing the site from your mobile device you should be prompted to download the app. You can also search your mobile store for the app, just search "Motorcyle.com" or you can go straight to http://www.motorcycle.com/mobile/ and download it from there. Once you have found and downloaded the app, you will be able to go through the list of sites and locate this site, and maybe find some sites you did not know were out there.

The Motorcycle.com app is designed to work exclusively with the Motorcycle.com network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, you can now access them all in one app.

I'll let you guys know to confirm as soon as it's officially on the list.

Hope you guys like it!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Thanks for that. Why all the permissions, and why "run at startup?" My phone does not need yet another memory hog. The app does not need to have all the permission it seeks. Respectfully submit that is a deal breaker for me.
f

App permissions:
"This app has access to these permissions:
Network communication
full network access
view network connections
view Wi-Fi connections
receive data from Internet
Storage
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
System tools
install shortcuts
test access to protected storage
Affects Battery
control vibration
prevent device from sleeping
Your applications information
run at startup"
From Google Play Store.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Hi, Administrator. Has this site been made available yet? I already use the (paid) Motorcycle.com app to connect with other sites to which I belong, but I don't see the CTX700 forum on the list.

Let me know if I need to update something on my iPhone, please.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Hi, Administrator. Has this site been made available yet? I already use the (paid) Motorcycle.com app to connect with other sites to which I belong, but I don't see the CTX700 forum on the list.

Let me know if I need to update something on my iPhone, please.

Bump.

·
Registered
498 Posts
inquiring minds want to know!

Reactions: ironsheiky

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mobile app

The CTX1300 and NC700 forums are up on the app; even the Grom forum is on the app. Can we anticipate the CTX700 forum to follow suit in the near future?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Pardon an old person's question but... why do I need an special app. I can get to the site(s) just fine with my phone's web browser. What does an app give me?
The interwebs are beginning to confuse this ancient one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts