CTX 700 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda CTX700 DCT, 2015 Zero SR [sold :’-( ]
190 Posts
The world over more people die from cancer than Covid. There is more spending on Covid than there is on cancer!!!!
Cancer death rates are over 10-20% - Covid is UNDER 5%!
Why does anyone compare cancer to COVID? It’s apples and oranges. No one catches cancer from shaking hands.

If you believe Covid is hear for the next 2-10 years, than most if not all will get it eventually - right?
I reject your premise. It is NOT correct to assume everyone will get it.

So unless your over weight, have diabetes, have lung issues or any health condition like this , or are over 75 - 99.5% chance you will be fine.
Have you checked the obesity levels on Americans? We are fat! It’s internationally known. We are referred to as fat American tourists.

A bunch of cancers have deaths rates over 20% and yet we dont have any saftey measures to not get them.
The hell we don’t! When preventable methods of avoiding cancer exist, that shit gets LEGISLATED. Not just, ‘hey guys don’t mess with that plutonium...or asbestos...or X-rays...’. There are LAWS with PENALTIES in place about things like that.

Heart disease is just as preventable as Covid, yet people over eat, dont eat the right stuff, or dont exercise.
And we do that to ourselves, don’t we? We fat Americans keep doing that - but we are doing it to ourselves. No one gets heart disease from a handshake.

Shutting down our economy will mean tons of thousands without jobs. Where do you think they will get food and health care - the govt.
Where will the govt get the cash to support all those people - taxes those that are still clinging to a job.
THIS CANT GO ON!

So then you ask why is this going on - FOLLOW THE MONEY!
Ok then - where does the money go? Who is getting rich off of people dying and getting sick? Don’t just say follow the money. Name names. It’s not a concept. There are physical human beings at the head of and employed by pharmaceutical companies and that legislate those things.

·
Registered
424 Posts
In Florida you could possibly sneeze on a mosquito while you are out riding that is already carrying the chikungunya virus creating a supercovidgunya virus and it could then bite me. We just cant risk it!! :cry:
That's like four hysterical posts in a row! Awesome! I was reading this when I was on a conference call...glad no video and that mute was on.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yep and there are ten of thousands killed by cancer.
The seasonal flu kills a few thousand each year. Do we wear masks for that?
It contagious - yep.
It CAN kill.
It doesnt kill more than 5%.
That's a very low number. And yes sorry for all those of you that know someone that died, but the vast majority don't even know anyone that even has had it!
Vat majority dont know they have it! That's how bad a killer it is!
The media has hyped this thing our of perportion to its actual significance!
Its not like OMG if I get it I'm dead. IF I get it I'll be fine. End of story!

·
Registered
255 Posts
So while I was typing someone posted about my statements.

WOW so for every cancer there is legislation??
How do you legislate against colon cancer again?? I forget!
I dont have names.
Look at the sales from Amazon, cleaning supplies, any delivery service.
I read that the top wealthy has gotten richer since March, while the bottom has gotten poorer. Do you say otherwise?
There was just a story about the Koch brothers making a killing (pun intended) in the past year or whatever time period it was.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Another not so great scientific study. Remdesvir, that which was touted as sliced bread doesn't work. Of course we were told it does. Large trial shows little benefit for remdesivir, pandemic total tops 39 million. And they want to prevent herd immunity?. And Europe is set for new lockdowns. And they are saying the sky is falling unless we wear masks and distance, but the airlines aren't distancing passengers, etc, and the politicians, regardless of the political party are coming down with COVID etc.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
If "they" close down the economy again there will be tons of defaults on loans. Airport infrastructure loans, convention center loans, hotel loans, most public companies in the stock market have borrowed heavily. Right now, many are weathering the storm by borrowing money, like Boeing and Disney. Let's say you have a $500,000 mortgage and now you just added another $250,000 to weather the storm? Not a good bet, but is probably the only way to extend your lifestyle. If the stock market crashes, kiss goodbye public and private pensions that many think are safe. Fingers crossed that we can make it through to the other side.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
My brother just came back from examining the \Wuhan facility to give it a clean bill of heath. Life is back to normal, no masks, no spacing, just the way it was before. Smog is back as heavy as ever. (Everyone has been vaccinated), crowd gatherings, outside dancing that the Chinese love to do, concerts etc. I find that interesting while we continue to suffer.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
My brother just came back from examining the \Wuhan facility to give it a clean bill of heath. Life is back to normal, no masks, no spacing, just the way it was before. Smog is back as heavy as ever. (Everyone has been vaccinated), crowd gatherings, outside dancing that the Chinese love to do, concerts etc. I find that interesting while we continue to suffer.
Your brother only saw what China wanted him to see. I don't trust China at all.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Your brother only saw what China wanted him to see. I don't trust China at all.
He works for the Chinese government and is "the Chinese". He also lives in Zhuhai. He has been living in China for over 10 years and "makes sure that the reports are spotless", he is the one telling them what to show and what not to visiting officials. Like he says, no one wants a report listing problems, so what to hide, what to shred, how to change the stats. etc. If he is to be believed, and since he is in that circle of Chinese, I don't see why not, he has said that the Chinese were working on a vaccine well before the pandemic. His wife is a national, and runs a coffee shop in Zhuhai. When I say came back, not to the states, but his condo in Zhuhai.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Why would they b
He works for the Chinese government and is "the Chinese". He also lives in Zhuhai. He has been living in China for over 10 years and "makes sure that the reports are spotless", he is the one telling them what to show and what not to visiting officials. Like he says, no one wants a report listing problems, so what to hide, what to shred, how to change the stats. etc. If he is to be believed, and since he is in that circle of Chinese, I don't see why not, he has said that the Chinese were working on a vaccine well before the pandemic. His wife is a national, and runs a coffee shop in Zhuhai. When I say came back, not to the states, but his condo in Zhuhai.
Why would the Chinese be working on a vaccine before the pandemic unless they made the virus? :)

A friend of mine, a US citizen worked in China for a very very large beer maker. My friend was very high up in the food chain and was given many opportunities to take Chinese bribes. My buddy knew that once you take a bribe, the Chinese know they have you as a puppet or risk arrest. Why else would a non-Chinese work for the Chinese?

·
Registered
322 Posts
WHY are there no dissenters speaking out about the overly tight restrictions???
Why is the only voice those that say protect yourself??
The ones that are - meh whatever - or are tired of it all dont have a voice and its sad.

I for one will have candy ready for any trickers wanting to stop by. I will NOT be wearing masks and gloves.
We will have are kids over for turkey and santa gifts. Try and stop me.

Again getting the virus IS NOT A DEATH SENTENCE!
Just last night on the news a 67 year old over weight father (I mean over 350lbs) and his 14 year old daughter where getting over it.
Yep he didnt have any bad reaction to it!! And the 14 year old was fine.
But they had been to a bowling match and caught it - oh the horror! And now the other girls on the team and other teams had to quantine.
I kind of have to go along with the new WH thinking of let the virus loose.
Those that are in need of protecting should shelter, and the rest of us go back to normal!

Remember normal. It was so nice to just go to any restaurant and eat and drink for as long as you wanted with a bunch of others around you.
And kids went to school and learned stuff. I'm sure kids are learning now but not as good as back in the good old "normal" times!!!

Let those that are against me post away!!!
Nothing you said makes sense to me

·
Registered
322 Posts
WHY are there no dissenters speaking out about the overly tight restrictions???
Why is the only voice those that say protect yourself??
The ones that are - meh whatever - or are tired of it all dont have a voice and its sad.

I for one will have candy ready for any trickers wanting to stop by. I will NOT be wearing masks and gloves.
We will have are kids over for turkey and santa gifts. Try and stop me.

Again getting the virus IS NOT A DEATH SENTENCE!
Just last night on the news a 67 year old over weight father (I mean over 350lbs) and his 14 year old daughter where getting over it.
Yep he didnt have any bad reaction to it!! And the 14 year old was fine.
But they had been to a bowling match and caught it - oh the horror! And now the other girls on the team and other teams had to quantine.
I kind of have to go along with the new WH thinking of let the virus loose.
Those that are in need of protecting should shelter, and the rest of us go back to normal!

Remember normal. It was so nice to just go to any restaurant and eat and drink for as long as you wanted with a bunch of others around you.
And kids went to school and learned stuff. I'm sure kids are learning now but not as good as back in the good old "normal" times!!!

Let those that are against me post away!!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Why would they b

Why would the Chinese be working on a vaccine before the pandemic unless they made the virus? :)

A friend of mine, a US citizen worked in China for a very very large beer maker. My friend was very high up in the food chain and was given many opportunities to take Chinese bribes. My buddy knew that once you take a bribe, the Chinese know they have you as a puppet or risk arrest. Why else would a non-Chinese work for the Chinese?
These "consultants" describe themselves as prostitutes. "As long as the money is good, they give the customer what they want." according to him. Anyways he is Highly anti American. And yes according to him they have been working on the virus. Covid 19 is 19 not because of the year, but because it is the 19th variation of the virus, (not mutation, but a variation). As to whether they "made" it, no comment, who they were making it for, no comment.etc. That is the game of politicians and whatever game they are now playing. And remember he is not just living there, he is also business operator and owner of a Chinese business, and his wife is a Chinese national. He is not just working as an employee of a beer company. He is not a US citizen.

·
Registered
190 Posts
WOW so for every cancer there is legislation??
How do you legislate against colon cancer again?? I forget!
Do you even read? Go back and try again. Read the words that I wrote. I’ll help:
When preventable methods of avoiding cancer exist, that shit gets LEGISLATED.
Where did I say every cancer?

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
These "consultants" describe themselves as prostitutes. "As long as the money is good, they give the customer what they want." according to him. Anyways he is Highly anti American. And yes according to him they have been working on the virus. Covid 19 is 19 not because of the year, but because it is the 19th variation of the virus, (not mutation, but a variation). As to whether they "made" it, no comment, who they were making it for, no comment.etc. That is the game of politicians and whatever game they are now playing. And remember he is not just living there, he is also business operator and owner of a Chinese business, and his wife is a Chinese national. He is not just working as an employee of a beer company. He is not a US citizen.
There seems to be a lot of anti-Americans even more so in our own country. I just don't get it. By the way, I'm anti-China while being 100% Chinese born American. Go Trump! :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
It is strange to me that when Dr. Fauci and all of the other expect said early on that if we started wearing masks and staying 6 ft apart, that in 14 days all of this crap would be over. Well, guess what, it has been over 6 months with tons of mask wearing and social distancing and it still isn't going down. I think if we all stayed in our homes and did not get out, people would still get the virus. We cannot shut down all businesses and entertainment and everything else. Just practice safe protocols if you are concerned about getting this virus and leave me and my freedom alone is how I feel.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
It is strange to me that when Dr. Fauci and all of the other expect said early on that if we started wearing masks and staying 6 ft apart, that in 14 days all of this crap would be over. Well, guess what, it has been over 6 months with tons of mask wearing and social distancing and it still isn't going down. I think if we all stayed in our homes and did not get out, people would still get the virus. We cannot shut down all businesses and entertainment and everything else. Just practice safe protocols if you are concerned about getting this virus and leave me and my freedom alone is how I feel.
I don't think Fauci ever said that. Trump said it was just a flu and would be over shortly. We are having numbers increase in Canada as people are frustrated and are not following guidelines (including hospital workers who are bypassing screeing centres..). We had a health care worker in a long term care facility who returned from oversees travel and instead of quarantining for 14 days as required, went back to work after 4. She got charged and is facing hefty fines and also possible jail time.

Maybe its the rebellious nature in your culture (Boston tea party, war of independence and all that), but it also seems that it may be the "Just practice safe protocols if you are concerned about getting this virus and leave me and my freedom alone is how I feel" attitude that partly explains why the US is leading the world in total cases and deaths.

Health CAre workers are learning more and more each day, but there is not going to be mass vaccines until the Spring even if workable vaccines are identified by the end of the year (still none yet). This is NOT going to be over in a matter of weeks or months. Ventilators are not the answer, although there are tens of thousands that were ordered worldwide; steroids seem to work on serious cases, but moderate cases are starting to fill up hospitals across north america, and Europe is getting hit hard with the second wave. If we don't take actions to protect others, because even with better testing, it is often several days after exposure that people develop symptoms, it WILL continue to get worse.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well, guess what, it has been over 6 months with tons of mask wearing and social distancing and it still isn't going down.
Agree with Vulcan - I’m pretty sure Fauci never said it was going to go away quickly. Also, how can you - or anyone - think there’s been tons of mask wearing? Many people balked against wearing a mask right away, and conceivably have never worn one! Why would this even be a hot topic of discussion if there weren’t so many people openly questioning and disregarding CDC guidelines and suggestions?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Jedi you just seem to have all the answers.
So how SHOULD we get rid of this virus??
And no stopping all commerce isn't a good answer.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I don’t claim to have all the answers - but other countries have done things that helped them through it, so I think the US people need to stop being so self-centered (whining “I don’t wanna wear a mask and it’s a violation of my rights and I don’t care about other people and I am a proud Merkin and this is the land of the free so I am free to do whatever I want!”) and copy what other nations have done.

And don’t stop with COVID. Plenty other things we should copy and raise our quality of life. Healthcare for one.

So much of what’s wrong in American culture is the focus on self - me me me I want this and I have rights and I this and I that.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts