CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have some, I have sent you a private message. I may not be able to respond until later today if I hear from you. Good luck on your search!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a pair including the offset adapters, the mounts, and a matching cover plate for the brake pedal that brings it to the right position. $200 for all plus shipping.

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Looking for something else, I came across my OEM rider's footrests. I took these off about 6 years ago when I first got my CTX. They have less than 4800 miles on them and are in very good condition. If anyone needs a pair, I'll ship them mine for only $35 flat rate shipping included. If interested, PM me to arrange.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking for something else, I came across my OEM rider's footrests. I took these off about 6 years ago when I first got my CTX. They have less than 4800 miles on them and are in very good condition. If anyone needs a pair, I'll ship them mine for only $35 flat rate shipping included. If interested, PM me to arrange.
Hi Bob, I have just bought a 2014 model that is in fair condition barring a few scrapes. I could use your OEM footpegs though. I am in Australia so shipping will be more expensive, let me know if you still have them and we can sort something out. Cheers Dave.

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Hi Bob, I have just bought a 2014 model that is in fair condition barring a few scrapes. I could use your OEM footpegs though. I am in Australia so shipping will be more expensive, let me know if you still have them and we can sort something out. Cheers Dave.
Yes, I have them here. They are not doing me any good, since I'm a footboard guy from the get-go, and I have a soft spot for those in the land of Oz, so for you, I'll drop the price to US$20.00+shipping, but I'm out of town until the 15th, so I can't follow up on what that would be until I get back. Sound okay??

Best regards,
Bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
The CTX is not a popular bike here in Australia, with used parts being very rare. I have ordered an OEM clutch leaver for my bike and have been told it's on back order with a lead time of 5-7 weeks. I bought the bike last Friday so I am working through a 'to do' list to get the bike into a condition more to me liking. It makes sense for me to draw from the knowledge and experience of the owners on this forum, and if I can get used parts at a good price from the US then I am quite happy to pay the postage and wait a while to receive them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts