CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,078 Posts
I want a heel toe shifter. How do I contact bob witte?
Sadly, they are all gone. I had 20 copies made (to get the production cost within reason) and it took just under 3 years to sell them off. Certainly, no ROI for that project.

I really hate to tell you, but I love mine and I had nothing but good response from anyone who bought one. Honestly, I can't imagine not having one. Look closely at the pictures I've posted and perhaps you can find someone to fabricate one for you. It ain't rocket science, so good luck with that. (y)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I am working with D and D motorcycles, in Tempe, Arizona to fabricate a heel toe shifter with a mini floorboard. Can you call me and maybe I can have Eric, of D and D motorcycles contact you. Wish I could buy one. I am 65 and have been battling lymphoma. Thanks. Also want a radio. P

·
Super Moderator
3,078 Posts
Thanks. I am working with D and D motorcycles, in Tempe, Arizona to fabricate a heel toe shifter with a mini floorboard. Can you call me and maybe I can have Eric, of D and D motorcycles contact you. Wish I could buy one. I am 65 and have been battling lymphoma. Thanks. Also want a radio. P
PM sent.

·
Super Moderator
3,078 Posts
I have a Witte heel toe shifter. Send me a PM on how to contact you.
He just put up his 6 speed for sale and is shopping for a DCT, so I don't think he'll need one now. But if your shifter is actually surplus, I'll keep that in mind should anyone contact me for one in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts