CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The previous owner dropped the bike and caused some damage to these two panels, the one with the CTX emblem, and the one with the Honda emblem. If you have any of those panels, please contact me. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,198 Posts
The previous owner dropped the bike and caused some damage to these two panels, the one with the CTX emblem, and the one with the Honda emblem. If you have any of those panels, please contact me. Thanks.

View attachment 87370
I have the radiator cover somewhere, although I just moved and it may take me a while to locate. Also, as a "spare" I used it for some test painting, so it would need re-painting. However, it is yours for free (just cover the cost of shipping or stop by and pick it up!) (y)

In regards to the outer shell, eBay will be your friend. Keep your eyes peeled, and you can pick a red one up for a fraction of what a new replacement would be.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot, BobWitte, I will take your offer. Please tell me how to pay you for the shipping, I have Paypal, Venmo, and Zelle. About eBay, I check almost every day, but for some reason, only the left side is the one available in both cases.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This is the damage I am talking about, I found a picture of it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again, I hope you will find that panel. Let me know if that is the case so I can pay you for the shipping.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the radiator cover somewhere, although I just moved and it may take me a while to locate. Also, as a "spare" I used it for some test painting, so it would need re-painting. However, it is yours for free (just cover the cost of shipping or stop by and pick it up!) (y)

In regards to the outer shell, eBay will be your friend. Keep your eyes peeled, and you can pick a red one up for a fraction of what a new replacement would be.
Thanks again, I hope you will find that panel. Let me know if that is the case so I can pay you for the shipping.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just in case some forum members haven't seen my request, I am looking for the front right side cowl, in any color, but preferably in red. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts