CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a CTX700D. Totally stoked. Got all the accessories cept the hand warmers plus a 5 year warranty $12,100 otd. My sales tax is9.25%. So, I am happy with it. They came down on the base price and installing the parts for free. Ride it home tomorrow. It was pouring by the time we signed the papers. Look out Nashville!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Kirstenparks, way to go. That is a lot of coin but sounds like you are starting off with the whole ball of wax so that means you don't have to think about all those racks, bags, brackets and such and simply ride it as you bought it (until you add more of course). Very cool way to do it.

Tax rate 9.25 wow. I bitch about 7.5 I guess I shouldn't now

Reactions: Kirstenparks

·
Registered
975 Posts
Congratulations KristenParks.

I'm riding a new CTX700 in red with no accessories added just 85 miles east of you in Cookeville. Welcome to the forum.

Tennessee sales tax on big ticket items is tough to take but the absence of an income tax more than makes up for it.

When you get time, send us a picture or two.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats Kirstenparks ! Would you please share with us your base price, freight, assembling, doc fee, accessories etc. I am going tomorrow to get one (CTX700D) and could really use that information. Thanks !

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats Kirstenparks ! Would you please share with us your base price, freight, assembling, doc fee, accessories etc. I am going tomorrow to get one (CTX700D) and could really use that information. Thanks !
Base price was 8342. Freight 199. Prep. 185. Processing 149. Good luck with your purchase. I had a 50 mile ride home and it was AWESOME!!! Have two group rides this weekend. I am stoked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts