CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
I bet you wouldn't have any trouble picking her out of a CTX convention parking lot! You caught my attention with the mirrors, rear fender and license plate bracket, windscreen and seat. You're making me feel pretty ordinary.

Registered
I like the rear fender and side panels. It would be interesting to see what you might do with the 鈥渢ank鈥.

Registered
CTX700DN 2014
Wow RJ, I think you've done a fantastic job with your mod's! Like someone alluded to earlier, if I were at a convention, you couldn't tell my bike from the majority most likely... You've done something really special there... High five to you

Registered
CTX700DN 2014
Oh, and what I find totally cool is how your rear fender appears to be just floating, when seen from the left side of the bike... Way cool

Registered
Need to find a way to get some more power out of her.
Beautiful mod, but i wouldn't survive in the weather where I live.
As for more power. Ive wondered whether a Honda NC750X engine would fit. Every once in a while you see them available on e-bay for around 500.
If i were more adventurous I'd give it a try because i like the stance of the ctx over any other bike out there.

Registered
2014 CTX DTC w/Sweet SL220 Sidecar
Beautiful mod, but i wouldn't survive in the weather where I live.
As for more power. Ive wondered whether a Honda NC750X engine would fit. Every once in a while you see them available on e-bay for around 500.
If i were more adventurous I'd give it a try because i like the stance of the ctx over any other bike out there.
I am interested to the answer regarding the 750.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts