CTX 700 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Been too busy lately to even contemplate that it's winter. Work's got me going crazy with SharePoint administration and video editing, and we're in the planning phases of a bathroom renovation on the cheap.

April will be here soon enough, though. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fergie I'm about an hour or so north of you in the Wilmington suburbs- I feel your pain. There are some nice hill roads between here and Lancaster PA though. Just keep an eye out for Amish buggies

·
Registered
212 Posts
:eek:-26F This morning and 15 inches of snow in last 5 days. Grand Forks, ND. Bike in unheated garage. Battery pulled and on trickle charger in basement. Hoping for an April 15th ride! >:) -7 right now at 1:30pm.

8 mouse traps set and 4 feet high 1/8 inch mesh wire surrounding bike. I have 5 of the traps on outside of wire and 3 inside. I catch 1-2 mice every 3 weeks but all of them outside of wire.

I really hope mice do not get in bike!

·
Premium Member
11,745 Posts
:eek:-26F This morning and 15 inches of snow in last 5 days. Grand Forks, ND. Bike in unheated garage. Battery pulled and on trickle charger in basement. Hoping for an April 15th ride! >:) -7 right now at 1:30pm.

8 mouse traps set and 4 feet high 1/8 inch mesh wire surrounding bike. I have 5 of the traps on outside of wire and 3 inside. I catch 1-2 mice every 3 weeks but all of them outside of wire.

Next time you change the air filter, surround the air inlet with 1/4" steel mesh. This will keep the vermin out of the intake system.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

Get a box of fabric softener sheets for clothes driers. Mice apparently do not like the smell and will stay away. i stick one in the end of the exhaust and place them around the bike and so far has worked pretty well.

·
Registered
817 Posts
There is still a substantial amount of salt on the road.
That left another option.
Driving my RZR with my grandson.
Life's simple pleasures.:D

Doug

Attachments

Reactions: Ruby

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
There is still a substantial amount of salt on the road.
That left another option.
Driving my RZR with my grandson.
Life's simple pleasures.:D

Doug
Riding in 2021 so far so good-one snowfall so far, salt gone, short rides to Target or supermarket, got lower deflectors, Denali minis, PIAA adapters, crash bars mounted, Shad 45 top case, hand guards, Puig windshield-how about yours?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts