CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my CTX700 DCT a couple weeks ago, picked up a used one close by in SLC.

Been using the forums to figure things out and fix it up a bit (broken rubber chain pad, loose bits here and there) and figured I should sign up. Have a new muffler and windscreen ordered for it.

My previous ride was a 1987 Honda Super Magna.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just bought my CTX700 DCT a couple weeks ago, picked up a used one close by in SLC.

Been using the forums to figure things out and fix it up a bit (broken rubber chain pad, loose bits here and there) and figured I should sign up. Have a new muffler and windscreen ordered for it.

My previous ride was a 1987 Honda Super Magna.
Welcome from Florida, the land of 333 day riding seasons!! Reading this thread right now we all know where you are from, but the next time you post elsewhere, most of us will not have a clue (especially us old guys!). So, let me suggest that you put your city/state/region in your profile (at least your state). Knowing where you are in general terms, helps readers of your future posts to have a "context" to draw on.

Since you are new to this forum (and their "mechanics" are all different!). Here's how to edit your Profile for your location:

1) Click on "User CP" tab in the upper right corner of this screen. If you don't see it, you are not at the top level. Scroll all the way up and it is just under the Search dialog.
2) Once on the User CP (Control Panel) page you'll see "Edit Your Details" click on the upper left side frame entry labeled "Your Profile"
3) Now scroll down to "Additional Information" & click "Location." Just put in your location at whatever level of detail you prefer (Country, Region, State/Prov, and/or City).
4) Continue to scroll down until you see "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page, click that and you are done.

Note, since most smart phones are not smart enough to allow you to perform the above steps with their truncated screens, you'll likely have to do it using your PC.

Again, welcome!:D:D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts