·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Nice touch CEETEEX

Reactions: Effem Tee

·
Registered
15 Posts
CEETEEX, can you provide the seller information or the specific type of emblems to search for on eBay? I can't find ones that match yours exactly, and I like them. Are they for the CTX1300?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nice, indeed.

Now, how come you're riding around with all those nerdy mfr stickers on there? :eek:
I took all mine off with my handy $3.99 blow drier from Goodwill.

Ride Often, Ride Safe
f:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, indeed.

Now, how come you're riding around with all those nerdy mfr stickers on there? :eek:
I took all mine off with my handy $3.99 blow drier from Goodwill.

Ride Often, Ride Safe
f:cool:
Lol, I usually do as well as the reflectors but haven't done it yet. I remember your initial post.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I've never been one to add stickers or decals to any vehicle, but I have seriously considered turning my ugly black tool box that I use for a top case into a black box loaded with stickers. I usually feel like stickers, magnets, window clings, etc. detract from the appearance of a nice-looking vehicle. But, in my case, it may actually help give my box some character. So far, I recently purchased a Bell Custom 500 X-small helmet from Motorcycle Superstore. I received an oval Bell sticker and stuck it right in the middle of the back of my box. I'd like to find some official Honda Powersports logo sticker but don't know how to find them. Might as well do this right if I'm going to do it!

·
Registered
498 Posts
I've never been one to add stickers or decals to any vehicle, but I have seriously considered turning my ugly black tool box that I use for a top case into a black box loaded with stickers. I usually feel like stickers, magnets, window clings, etc. detract from the appearance of a nice-looking vehicle. But, in my case, it may actually help give my box some character. So far, I recently purchased a Bell Custom 500 X-small helmet from Motorcycle Superstore. I received an oval Bell sticker and stuck it right in the middle of the back of my box. I'd like to find some official Honda Powersports logo sticker but don't know how to find them. Might as well do this right if I'm going to do it!
Throttle Jockey is the world leader in off-road motorcycle graphics and seat covers. Shop online today!

http://www.bikebandit.com/factory-effex-honda-logo-sticker-5-pack

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts