CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Honda and VICE teamed up to produce a new three-part video series titled Off the Map. The series follows motorcyclists escaping the city and hitting back roads to find adventure out in the countryside away from life’s daily distractions.

The second episode features San Francisco couple Greg Weissel and Katherine Ambellan escaping the City by the Bay on a Honda CB500F and CTX700N with dual-clutch transmission. The couple head down the Pacific Coast Highway for a night under the stars in Big Sur.

More: Honda and VICE Present Off the Map: San Francisco on Motorcycle.com

·
Banned
463 Posts
Must be ex Harley riders with all the tats.
Didn't know they were allowed on scooters like a CTX.

Reactions: gregsfc

·
Registered
585 Posts
aint no scooting here

aint no scooters round here vulcan ... !~whoever started that tag in the MC media should be taken out to the shed.

Must be ex Harley riders with all the tats.
Didn't know they were allowed on scooters like a CTX.

Reactions: Buddie

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
If they are from SF there are lot's of people with tattoo's here, and some start very young. The 500 is a pretty popular bike it seems. Cool video and the riding is great here. One thing I like about being in California now is that if it is hot where you are, then just ride about 30 mins and you can be in a cool climate in the bay area. Micro climates are pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Ok, I picked up my CTX today (YaY!) But if it's the choice of Hipsters, I may have to sell it.... ;)
BTW, The Bay Area and all awesome surrounds is my playground too. Where's the North, Stinson Beach, Russian River, Napa Valley, etc etc??? Big Sur is so much more than pitch a tent and eat heirloom tomatoes place...sorry for being negative, but this is not a positive promotion for the CTX700..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts