CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been the proud owner of a CTX700 DCT ABS naked bike for a little over a month and have been really enjoying it. Its been many many years since I've ridden and most of that was off road riding. This is my first ever street bike and I took a MSF training course prior to purchasing to make sure I was comfortable getting back on a bike. I'm sure a lot of my comfort comes from the design of the bike. It is very well balanced and easy to ride. I use it as a commuter and for weekend joy rides. I hope to ride it for many years.

I've also enjoyed reading this forum over the last month. Lots of great information.Thanks to all and I hope to contribute going forward. I know you all like pics and since everyone has seen plenty of the black naked bike the attached is a close up shot just with my phone after a I spent time detailing it...I was more interested in capturing my car next to it in the mirror finish of the tank.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
that a pretty naked black one you got there. Need to fabricate some sort of clip to hold that wire hanging out the side... lol just picking on ya. glad you decided to ride again and took the course too.

one thing about off road riding is that trees don't try to run you over.

I don't know what kind of car that is reflected but man is it low and long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts