CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I just am popping in to introduce myself. I've already jumped in by starting a discussion regarding side cases for my bike, and you all are extremely helpful, so thank you very much!

I just bought my CTX 700 DCT and have been out a few times already and really, really loved it. I'm looking forward to learning more from everyone in here.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Hey everybody, I just am popping in to introduce myself. I've already jumped in by starting a discussion regarding side cases for my bike, and you all are extremely helpful, so thank you very much!

I just bought my CTX 700 DCT and have been out a few times already and really, really loved it. I'm looking forward to learning more from everyone in here. View attachment 88480
Welcome to the forum. members are very helpful, and make it fun to mod and diagnose any problems you have with the bike. You'll love that bike more every day...:giggle:

·
Registered
61 Posts

I just bought my CTX 700 DCT and have been out a few times already and really, really loved it. I'm looking forward to learning more from everyone in here. View attachment 88480
Welcome to the club.I've had my ctx700 for acouple of months now and I'm still loving it!jasperj

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Way to go!(y) Note; as Honda says, w/DCT: Shift/switch to neutral before engine shut off. Many here have ridden manual shift bikes for years...and are now "hooked" on the options of DCT. Note; '15 & later seats can be uncomfortable for longer inseams due to Honda moving the "rise" forward, lots of ideas here. T-Rex racing centerstand a popular accessory for DIY. Stay safe & Enjoy:)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Henry Ford color? Never heard that expression, but I'm guessing black, because all of his first cars were black?

Honestly, I bought the color that was available lol
Ford said that you could have any colour you wanted so long as it was black... I have a 2014 CTX manual that is, of course, black. Personally, I love bright colours, but an not about to have the bike painted. If so, I would look for a bright neon pink, orange, lime green, but I'm happy with the bike, just wear bright reflective stuff when riding.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Welcome and congrats Jennifer, Chel and Monica!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts