1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Gentlemen,
Thrilled to find this forum.
Just purchase the CTX700 last week.
Been riding most of my life. Hobby of collecting and restoring antique motorcycles of all Marques went from a hobby to an obsession about 20 years ago.
The CTX replace a Reflex, which replace a Helix. These light-weight bikes are not only fun but very handy.
I look forward to learning from all of you, and will contribute when I can.
Happy Motoring
Johnny

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Welcome to the forum JWW (Johnny). I just got back from an evening ride on my N model and now have 1608 miles after 50 days. Like you I have owned may bikes and find lots to like about the CTX. When I need to go somewhere I often take it for trips around town, to see friends or go on 60 miles rides after work (like tonight).
It is a nice hobby for those who like to tinker. Lots of old bikes out there for cheap with little miles. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Welcome JWW.

We like pictures. What model do you have? Color? Standard or DCT/ABS? Accessories? What do you like or dislike so far?

Some of us are still waiting on fairing models and want reports of everyone's impressions so far.

I think you can give us lots of insights with your knowledge and experience. Some of us are newbies; sophomores; and scooter-only graduates.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Standard, fairing model, no ABS, 6 speed manual, white.
O.E.M tall windshield, saddle bags and passenger back rest.
Have only ridden the scoot about 40 miles solo and additional 50 miles two up.
So far I am really impressed with the bike. Suspension is adequate for riding two up.
Will be following the evolution of this bike with regards to aftermarket accessories.
Items of interest will be additional tail lighting and any audio options.
Happy Motoring
Johnny

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Jww, I think you got the first white one on the forum. way to go.

now post a pic of it next time you go riding and post it here. We love to see new bikes.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Jww, I think you got the first white one on the forum. way to go.

now post a pic of it next time you go riding and post it here. We love to see new bikes.
+1 on what Bill stated.

I can't remember a report of a white one until now. Would like to see one in the real world. There is a Youtube video of one at a dealership floor, but other than the Honda promotionals, that's the only white that I've seen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts