CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

My name is David, and I just purchased my first brand new bike the CTX700n this past weekend. I have loved it every mile I ride, I just wish "The Sunshine State" would live up to its standards this week :p

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Welcome David,
I think I was the one to post your YouTube video to the forum. Hope you didn't mind.
There is a lot of good info here on the forum. Please keep posting reviews as this bike is very new and not much has been done on actual performance.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Hi guys!

My name is David, and I just purchased my first brand new bike the CTX700n this past weekend. I have loved it every mile I ride, I just wish "The Sunshine State" would live up to its standards this week :p

Welcome to the forum David. Take pictures and post here too.
I usually use my smart phone, move to my PC, crop what I want out, reload into Paint and resize about 50%, then upload in a post.

The sun will be out there soon. we got too much sun lately, 108 degrees is keeping the bike in the garage.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Welcome David.

It's like two different seasons right now in the west versus the east; neither conducive for a lot of riding. The west is facing extremely dry, record-setting heat. I guess there is a high pressure that won't move, but in the southeast, Atlanta, GA hit a high of 78 the other day and of course this is very atypical for July. It was 78 for a high in Nashville and on the same day, one year ago, it was 105. It's rained all night and all morning so far at my home today on this Independence day and the folks in the southwest can't buy a drop of rain.

Good weather for outside work though. I'll take periods or rain; over cast; and sub 80 degrees for July weather any day over 95 @ 80% humidity, which is the norm here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts