CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing all a happy holiday season. May God bless you all and keep you and your families safe.0:)
Santa brought me a HD Fat Boy.......the closest I'll get to one.>:)
1023 Lego pieces.....well, that'll keep be occupied this winter. Really enjoying the season in SC. Great people down here.

Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Right back at you and yours Professor. Congrats on the Fatboy!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Wishing all a happy holiday season. May God bless you all and keep you and your families safe.0:)
1023 Lego pieces.....well, that'll keep be occupied this winter. Really enjoying the season in SC. Great people down here.

Enjoy.
Thanks for your Happy Holidays & I'll raise you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

While at it, I've shared this before, but it is worth repeating. This is a nice & quiet, 5 minute MP4 video downloadable from my personal domain (and therefore perfectly safe):

0:) www.BobWitte.com/Christmas/ChristmasHallelujah.mp4 0:)

p.s. Santa left me a Fenlee dual camera DVR system (if nothing else, useful in wrongful death lawsuits!)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Merry Christmas! Professor; the Fatboy looks good. Bob the video made a big difference in my day, I think saying Hallelujah is a perfect way to worship on Christmas.
Gary

·
Registered
164 Posts

Enjoy.
Professor...That is a great pic and you look very happy! However, I am certain that you would look even happier if you were to ask for and receive a Florida Gators sweatshirt. Scientifically proven to improve one's demeanor, outlook, and overall wellbeing! Kidding aside, great pic and I hope that you have a great new year!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and new year!

Professor, that's a cool LEGO set! I just saw there are LEGO conventions (never knew that was a thing). One is coming to my original hometown of New Orleans (which I'm currently visiting for the holidays) in January, as well as my new hometown of Raleigh, NC in March. https://www.brickuniverse.com/

·
Registered
218 Posts

Enjoy.
Thanks...same to you and your family....Peace, Joy and Blessings always!

·
Registered
218 Posts
thanks for your happy holidays & i'll raise you a merry christmas & a happy new year!

While at it, i've shared this before, but it is worth repeating. This is a nice & quiet, 5 minute mp4 video downloadable from my personal domain (and therefore perfectly safe):

0:) www.bobwitte.com/christmas/christmashallelujah.mp4 0:)

p.s. Santa left me a fenlee dual camera dvr system (if nothing else, useful in wrongful death lawsuits!)
thanks, bob...same to you and thanks for the mp4 video...it was lovely....may the love and joy we all know from riding our motorcycles open up our hearts and minds to even greater joy and love for 2020 and forever.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Professor...That is a great pic and you look very happy! However, I am certain that you would look even happier if you were to ask for and receive a Florida Gators sweatshirt. Scientifically proven to improve one's demeanor, outlook, and overall wellbeing! Kidding aside, great pic and I hope that you have a great new year!
Same to you! Peace, love, and joy always

·
Registered
218 Posts
Merry Christmas! Professor; the Fatboy looks good. Bob the video made a big difference in my day, I think saying Hallelujah is a perfect way to worship on Christmas.
Gary
Same to you....Peace, Love and Joy always

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good One!!!....Happy New Year to all the Gator Fans

·
Registered
218 Posts
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and new year!

Professor, that's a cool LEGO set! I just saw there are LEGO conventions (never knew that was a thing). One is coming to my original hometown of New Orleans (which I'm currently visiting for the holidays) in January, as well as my new hometown of Raleigh, NC in March. https://www.brickuniverse.com/
Back at you....Ride safe!

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Enjoy.
I'll bump this thread now that Easter is near, and show how I spent my winter vacation. The Fat Boy is done.....1023 pieces and about 36 total hours. Amazingly operational. with pistons pumping in cylinders and oh that chain assembly..:laugh:. Note the magnifying glass on the lamp. Those pieces are small..;) Anyway, a fun desk ornament.

Now hoping the snow melts soon, so I can get the Bullet out of storage...>:)

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
nice work, Prof. And only 36 hours
I still struggle with puzzles.
The ones I have say 5-8 years on the box.
I refuse to spend that much time putting one together.

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
I'll bump this thread now that Easter is near, and show how I spent my winter vacation. The Fat Boy is done.....1023 pieces and about 36 total hours. Amazingly operational. with pistons pumping in cylinders and oh that chain assembly..:laugh:. Note the magnifying glass on the lamp. Those pieces are small..;) Anyway, a fun desk ornament.

Now hoping the snow melts soon, so I can get the Bullet out of storage...>:)
What? No belt drive?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts