CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running lower than stock bars on their bike?

Reactions: Ruby

·
Premium Member
659 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Search Roxy Risers. Fairly easy to install, and you can move the handle bars back, up, down... or you can do what Brad did... and then sell your bike...>:)

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Search Roxy Risers. Fairly easy to install, and you can move the handle bars back, up, down... or you can do what Brad did... and then sell your bike...>:)

Ha!! That was more a foot position problem than a hand position problem. Will you be ready to ride Sept/Oct????

·
Registered
87 Posts
I did this swap just the other day. I elected to go with a Honda NC700XD handlebar for my CTX700ND. Of course this required shims/spacers, as it is a 7/8” bar, but I liked the fact that it would accept the original weights and was pre-drilled with locating holes. This bar is a moderate change and looks and feels to me like it should have come with this bike. I lean forward just a bit, spreading some of my weight to my thighs. Bumps are less jarring. I have the feeling of more control, especially in the curves.

Attachments

Reactions: Ruby and army_eod

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Ha!! That was more a foot position problem than a hand position problem. Will you be ready to ride Sept/Oct????

Pretty hot and rainy in FL then.I try to get out of FL and ride in WNC during summers. You must have family there to brave the lousy weather.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts