1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
The clutch cover gives it away....different shape....so it is DCT

·
Registered
126 Posts
Right you are. I also just noticed that it has ABS and only the DCT versions come with ABS.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ CB500tRocker - OTD $9,500 usd with 3 year tip to tail extended warranty and tire/roadside hazard

·
Registered
975 Posts
Congratulations!

I'm trying to sell my scooter--step one. Shop @ dealers and put a deposit on a CTX700 standard in red who will offer the best price and earliest confirmation date--step 2. Sell either my car or my wife's car and become a one car, one bike family--step 3.

I can't get past step one.

So, now that we're coming up on the month of July, it's on to plan B before possibly repricing my scooter a head of the CTX700s arriving.

Take my scooter to all three dealers who will trade for a scooter and leave a deposit with the one who offers the best OTD in a trade deal and will also get me a confirmation date--Step 1. Then during the interim of waiting on the CTX700s, keep trying to sell my scooter @ $250 above the trade value, because the price the dealer gives me is worth an extra $250 in tax savings--step 2. Then, after I've got the new bike and rid of the near-new scooter, we'll sell one of our cars--step 3. The only problem with plan B is that this wait for the fairing model seems to go on and on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts