CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Givi E22 Side Cases with Keys and JFC brackets attached for sale for the CTX700 faired model. They bolt right up to where the grab bars go on the faired model. You will need the inner brackets for the non-faired model. Everything in photo is included. Excellent condition with photos attached including photo of them installed on my CTX700 that I just sold. Sale price is: $190.00 which includes the JFC brackets. Shipping is extra and will ship only to US residents.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the Givi E22 Side Cases with Keys and JFC brackets attached for sale for the CTX700 faired model. They bolt right up to where the grab bars go on the faired model. You will need the inner brackets for the non-faired model. Everything in photo is included. Excellent condition with photos attached including photo of them installed on my CTX700 that I just sold. Sale price is: $190.00 which includes the JFC brackets. Shipping is extra and will ship only to US residents.
Are these still available? If so I’m interested, would UPS be ok on the shipping? if not who would you like to use?
I’m in Pascagoula ms

1 - 2 of 2 Posts