Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I like a Zero SSR....NYC/Long Island area....I'd give up the Grey Ghost

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You will love the Zero. Picked up an SR/S a couple of weeks ago.
Test ride confirms your prediction-I'll miss my CTX, but the ergonomics and acceleration were similar (especially when riding in "street" mode with the traction control on and the technology seems to make it a practical solution for this moment.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Test ride confirms your prediction-I'll miss my CTX, but the ergonomics and acceleration were similar (especially when riding in "street" mode with the traction control on and the technology seems to make it a practical solution for this moment.
Keep them both like I did...plus some others in my case. Did you ride the SR/S? Or another model?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep them both like I did...plus some others in my case. Did you ride the SR/S? Or another model?
Yes it's an SRS demo and loaded-I'm on no rush to sell her-I might get a little more next year during the start of riding season-especially if dealers are still struggling with the lack of inventory

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it's an SRS demo and loaded-I'm on no rush to sell her-I might get a little more next year during the start of riding season-especially if dealers are still struggling with the lack of inventory
But up for sale she goes - $4499-obo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts