CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been enjoying all the posts in the forums.

There is no way I can get one today, but I am looking forward to getting a bike soon.

Wife and I have had a tuff 4 years, and I'm currently between Jobs(working a where I can till new door opens), and though getting a bike is not top priority(1st baby coming in Dec), there is a time that comes when you begin to dream again about not being completely lacking, hopeless, broke and jobless.

I know its a matter of time before I am employed again, and my family is back on track, and as cheesy as this sound, it has just been a happy distraction looking at a bike for the future. I have wanted one for awhile, but I know you all can relate that when hard times come and your just trying to survive it kills dreams.
Well, I got tired of that feeling and positioning so I began to believe the Job, the home for my wife and little girl, and even as a cherry on top, a bike will be in my future:) Best part is Wife gave me the green light;)

I know this isnt the typical introduction, but I am going to continue learning from ya'lls posts, so that when my day comes...whenever that is...Ill be spot on to have an Epic Bike!

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
It is always great to have hope and dreams, it keeps you moving forward. Good luck with the family, always first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts