CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale Corbin seat from 2014 CTX 700. Backrest is the standard design, not oval, and has a pouch for storing small items. Seat is in excellent condition, no tears or scratches. $450 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, dimensions in picture are wrong. The seating area is 15" wide, the rise is 5" and front to rise is 14"

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's still for sale, but I have one person interested in it.
PM me with your location and I can give you an estimate of shipping cost.
Payment by check, money order, paypal, etc. I will ship when payment clears.
Thanks
Lisa

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm interested. Can you tell us what is the seat made of (vinyl or leather), how much higher is the seat compared to stock, and what is the Corbin model #? TIA.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I'm interested. Can you tell us what is the seat made of (vinyl or leather), how much higher is the seat compared to stock, and what is the Corbin model #? TIA.
I can help a little inasmuch as I have had both Corbins before. From the seat back photo, I can see it is an HCTX713 which if you google it, is the "high profile" model and, yes, is a bit taller than stock. From the pics it appears to be made with leather inserts and has vinyl sides (very typical of Corbin, BTW).
:nerd:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Bob - Thanks for the info - Jim

·
Registered
383 Posts
I measured 30 inches high on mine. It is a noticeable difference from stock. What I did not like about the stock seat was I sat more on the back slope or hump with my tail bone pressed into it.
https://www.ctx700forum.com/forum/ctx700-general-discussion-forum/79875-corbin-seat-question-also-any-female-corbin-seat-owners.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts