CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder why Honda chose not to add the nx 700 style big usable frunk to these bikes? Speaking of the frunk i wonder why Honda put the hinge on the rear? Seems they got it half right on both bikes! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
I wonder why Honda chose not to add the nx 700 style big usable frunk to these bikes? Speaking of the frunk i wonder why Honda put the hinge on the rear? Seems they got it half right on both bikes! :rolleyes:

Something had to give when they changed the style and lowered the seat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replacing the almost useless frunket with a usable one like the nc 700s has would seem to me as a great idea for the 2015 bikes or the aftermarket! :D

Another idea would be to add another gas tank with a couple more gallons of fuel in there, or better yet A usable frunk and another tank! These 2 changes would really change this bikes role here in the US! Big tanks SELL bikes just look at the KLR 650....Number 1 for alot of years!

What do you guys think? I hope some one from the corp. office or an owner with connections reads this forum. :rolleyes:

The....what i dont like thread is great!! :D

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
I got mine in June 2013. It was sold as a 2014 model. In 2015 I don't see them adding a frunk bigger than what it is. If they enlarge the gas tank it wont be much as they would want to keep the looks of the CTX. I don't think they plan to change it much between 2014 and 2015. They have new models coming out so they will probably let the CTX run as if for a few years. Historically that is what Honda has done. Lots of 4 year models.
My 2 cents.... free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts