CTX 700 Forum banner

For sale Ctx700 honda tall windshield

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  CEETEEX 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Mint condition, no scratches. $115.00 with FREE SHIPPING to lower 48. Can email photos if desired.

See less See more
#2 ·
HMMMMM!
No takers. Guess we should be saying how great these are.
Compared to the stock faired windshields they are great.

#3 · (Edited)
It works fine for my wife, she is 5"3-5"4. We just went to the Blue Ridge for a few days and she had no complaints. I am just always trying to improve things whether they need it or not. I like the looks of the Cee Bailey as well as the vented option. Should be here Wednesday.

I guess the same could be said of the Kury Floorboards, the ROX risers, the Tech Spec tank pads, the fork protectors, the Whelen LIN3 additional running/brake light...oh and the Center stand....etc etc, all nice farkles but nothing required.

#5 ·
New to Honda

I just purchased my ctx700n yesterday and am curious and needing information.....the windscreen you are selling needs the fairing or can it be mounted on an "n"? The literature is sketchy and mentions the 14" windscreen "Cowl version only"? Love the bike hate the wind and bugs....any info appreciated!!

#6 ·
The subject windshield for the CTX700 will not go on the CTX700N.

There is a thread specifically about windshields for the CTX700N on which folks talk about the windshields they have installed and how they work.
The Madstad is the one which has provided good results.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.