CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks, I'm new here - just bought a 2014 CTX700 less than 48 hours ago.

Do any of you have floorboards you love? I'm specifically looking for something to suit a short person (I'm 5' 2") because I find myself riding with the outer edges of my feet resting on the pegs and that just won't do.

I think that's just about the only modification I'll need, aside from a taller windshield. What a fantastic bike!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

8" Kuryakyn #4357 with #8815 spline adapter is my recommendation.

They also make adapters that will bring the boards back closer to you if necessary.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Tony. That's what I've been looking at but was getting lost on the adapter.

For the adapters that bring the boards closer, I imagine there's a gear shift adapter as well?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I don't know the P/N's but Kuryakyn makes a peg they call "ERGO" something or another, they will fit any of their pegs or boards. I have a set on my F6B & they can be adjusted just about anyway you could ever want, I really like them. Check out the kuryakyn.com site. They've got some really great stuff & they've got other some stuff, well let's just say, it's not for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2019 Street Bob. Had at least 20 motorcyles over the years. Was never a Harley fan (didn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member). Then, at the urging of a friend, I took the Street Bob for a test ride. Couldn't believe Harley finally made a stock bike that handles in the twisties and the stock M8 107 sucks your eyeballs into the back of your head with it's torque. This is absolutely a great bike. Also terrific freeway cruiser at 70 MPH with a windshield, bags and Sundowner seat. Only complaint is that the transmission is somewhat clunky but you get used to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts