CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a flag mounted on the CTX 700? If so, please share the type/brand mount you are using and where the flag is mounted . Pictures please. Thanks.

Reactions: El Gato and nick13

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the same Rivco mount that LoJo posted; only word of caution was that it was a tad too high--not enough space to clear my top box. I had to mount it to the bottom of the license plate (it's designed for the top) which required a little bit of modification.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the same Rivco mount that LoJo posted; only word of caution was that it was a tad too high--not enough space to clear my top box. I had to mount it to the bottom of the license plate (it's designed for the top) which required a little bit of modification.

I am using the bottom mount for the same reason. It was an easy change. No issues with the mount or the flags.

·
Registered
43 Posts
SSP Flags Inc. - Motorcycleflags.com
I have not used any of these on my CTX, but I used them on my Vulcan 900. I attached the flag pole to my top case, I never had a problem at any speed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here is my Rivco dual flag holder. Over 1000 miles using it with no issues. I did bend the bracket a little to allow a little clearance for my top box.

Attachments

Reactions: LoJo
1 - 12 of 12 Posts