CTX 700 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
freezing in chitown

Rebel I'm not so sure I believe you ......I'm from Indiana and got a taste of 7 inches during thanksgiving visit and I think that will do me for a long long time......But Glad those up there are able to go for a scoot.....Happy New Year to all you guys.....

·
Super Moderator
6,250 Posts
I like snow, rarely ever get it in mid-south GA. We get it once every 6 years or so and it quickly leaves. Last time it snowed here was in 09 and it stuck just a couple days. People close operations and cancel schools for flurries, cracks me up. They act like it is the end of the world, snow is fun!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
chiprussell, I wonder if you laid that bike over in a snow drift on both sides if it would make a snow angel? lol.

very nice setup and I know it's pretty tough to ride at close to freezing. 37 this morning on my way to work on my CTX (kind of warm). I imagine the DCT and abs help on some of those wet roads too. Winter is a good reason to have it.

Reactions: chiprussell

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's been fun, the heated grips are great. But honestly if it's wet, slush or frozen it stays in the garage. Only put 50 miles on it so far. Tomorrow it's supposed to be close to 50. Plan on putting as much seat time on it as possible before the temp drops big time on Sunday. Temp isn't a prob, just dress like your on a snowmobile.

Avoiding the snow angel as best I can, I'm no angel. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts