CTX 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 14 non-dct. It has floorboards. I am finding it hard to get them positioned for comfortable shifting. I did not get a set of pegs with it. I know a lot of people get the floorboards as a choice to the pegs. I am looking for a set of pegs to see if they are more comfortable for shifting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bob. Just put floorboards on mine so have the pegs hanging around. You are welcome to test them out to see if it helps you. I can see where having the manual version would be very hard to shift with floorboards.

·
Registered
2015 Honda CTX700 DCT
4 Posts
Just got my 14 non-dct. It has floorboards. I am finding it hard to get them positioned for comfortable shifting. I did not get a set of pegs with it. I know a lot of people get the floorboards as a choice to the pegs. I am looking for a set of pegs to see if they are more comfortable for shifting.
If you end up liking the pegs would you consider selling the floorboards? If so what kind do you have and how much? I have pegs but I have dumb clown feet (18 tennis shoe) and can't set right or comfortable.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As the old saying goes- anything is for sale. Let me test the pegs and I'll get back on this. I will have to find out, if I can, what brand floorboards.
r/Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts